Shake the Lake event postponed | Events
SHELBY COUNTY, KY (WAVE) - A Fourth of July celebration in Shelby County has been delayed.
According to Parks and Recreation Director Shawn Pickens, the Shake the Lake Fireworks event originally scheduled for July 4 at 6 p.m. will now take place on July 13.
The event was postponed due to weather. Anyone with questions is asked to contact the Shelbyville / Shelby County Parks main office at (502) 633-5059.
Copyright 2013 WAVE News. All rights reserved.
Upcoming Events near Northeast Kentucky
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Holiday light show brightens Christmas for family of murdered officer
- Six months, still no arrests in Officer Ellis murder
- KSP cramming cruisers with food this holiday season
- Bardstown pastor indicted, accused of making $80K worth of unauthorized purchases
- Bullitt County man charged with sex crimes involving child
- Car filled with smoke in parking lot of gentlemen's club leads to arrest
- LMPD: Man admits role in armed robbery outside Walmart
- Woman arrested after taking Lortab before driving
- LMPD: Liquor store employee accomplice to armed robbery of business
- Man arrested for passing out over steering wheel of SUV stopped at light