Crews to move new bridge span | News
MADISON, IN (WAVE) – Progress is being made on the Milton-Madison Bridge project.
On Monday, crews will float the second section of the bridge on the Ohio River and will lift it into place. The second span of the bridge is estimated to weigh more than 2,000 pounds.
It will take most of Monday to get it into place.
Copyright 2012 WAVE News. All rights reserved.
Top Northeast Kentucky Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Boil Water Advisory issued in Jefferson County lifted
- Councilwoman Welch hosts District 13 low cost rabies clinic with LMAS
- Kroger announces retirement of Mid-South Division President John Hackett
- Gallery of Honor to be unveiled at Elmcroft of Valley Farms
- Jefferson Memorial Forest to hold Alpine Tower Night Climb